Dive Speedboat Beach
This beach is tucked away in a very swanky neighborhood, which means a very limited number of parking spots 500 feet from shore if you get the best one—of like four or five total. That said, this spot is worth it. New divers will love the seemingly infinite shallows with other worldly rock formations stretching out hundreds of feet from shore in every direction.
If you’re up for a swim and want some steep getting deep fast, this is where you enter the water for Stateline Point.
You can see the available parking spots on Harbor Ave. at the top of this map:
- Access: 500 feet minimum from parked car to water, open year round (bathrooms seasonal)
- Surface swim: Next to nothing for cool rocks in the shallows up to 700 yards to Stateline Wall
- Parking: Extremely limited (~5 spots)
- Crowds: Very low in winter to very high in summer
- Dive experience level: Beginner (not incl. Stateline Wall)
- Highlights: Amazing rock formations in limitless shallows
Speedboat Beach depth
Depth in feet
Source: NOAA Chart 18665 (1975) (2016 – depth in meters)